Friday, March 27, 2009

Ready for the next go-round

They say the first step is the hardest. So here it is- I'm single. Not that I think its a death sentence. Quite the opposite, really. I enjoy being single. Correction (as a coworker says no one enjoys being single); I enjoy being happy with myself. I answer only to me, I don't have to share my dessert or the covers, and I can confidently go into the bathroom at 3am without a need for flotation devices due to a mans inability to put the seat down (which they can argue that we don't put up the seat when we're done, but that's an argument for another day). After a particularly eye opening breakup a few months back, Ive decided to attempt the blog world for a third time. My first blog was a boring, "about my life" blog, the second was a coping mechanism for the above said relationship while he was on deployment. In this blog, I hope to share all the good, the bad, and they very ugly dating adventures I experience with you all, hopefully shed some light on the dating world today and maybe learn more about myself along the way. Here's to being single!!

No comments:

Post a Comment